Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Are You Ready Yet?

Seriously the procrastination monster roared in...busted the doors open wide and totally threw me off course.  And I let him.  While I mean to start this course like over a week ago somehow it hasn't happened.

There's this big whole huge fuss about 12/12/12.  Personally I can see it coming and going as any other day. As I read somewhere, the true one (12/12/1212) really only did happen once and won't happen again.  But in reality that abbreviation will happen again several more times, in fact every 100 years.  Chances are though we just won't be around to see it - but then again who knows?

To the task at hand.  Today is significant for me because of the level of crisis I find myself at.  When I first went through this course I didn't realize the change I would undergo.  In fact I even balked at some of the reading because I didn't feel I needed to re-think those areas of my life.  Now I can say I'm truly humbled because I did and I saw that as I went along.  For awhile, after several stops and starts I wondered if I should just start over.  My anal retentiveness wanted me to keep going however and not stop until it was done before I re-started.  Really all this did was hold me back, and I didn't even finish it all the way the first time.

So this is my pledge today ~ at 11:11 pm on 12/12/12...to start and finish.  I need this change, its time to quit the dillydallying, its time to heal, to embrace change and move on.  Its not that scary, its not that bad, and its absolutely necessary.

Embracing my dreams one day at a time!

No comments:

Post a Comment